The Pelino Charitable Foundation, based in the Chicago area, is dedicated to improving lives of children and those in disadvantaged situations through education, health and social service related programs.
Some of the areas of interest are:
- Programs aiming at improving or building self-esteem in youth
- Literacy programs for children
- Pre-school education programs
- Programs offering support for families of children with debilitating illness
- Programs targeting health issues in under-served communities