Letter of Interest
The Pelino Charitable Foundation utilizes the Letters of Interest as a way to determine if your organization meets grant requirements and your mission is in line with the mission of the Foundation. So please fill out the form below completely and be sure to cover all the main points below.
- Legal Name of Organization
- Contact Person/Title
- Project/Program Name
- Amount Requested
- Beginning and Ending Project Dates
- Is your organization an IRS 501(c) not-for-profit
The Pelino Charitable Foundation asks that your narrative be brief, but more importantly, provide a succinct and thorough presentation of the need or problem that you have identified, the proposed solution, and your organization’s qualifications for implementing that solution.
Your Letter of Interest should include:
- Summary of your organization – provide a brief history and description of your current programs.
- Synopsis of project – provide a description of the project/program for which you are requesting funding, including goals, target population, and a brief description of the evaluative methodology and long term impact.
- Organizational capacity – explain your organization’s qualifications and infrastructure for the project.
- Budget – include the amount requested from the Foundation and an estimate of the overall budget of the project.
- Funders – include a list of the top five funders and the grant/gift amounts.